The set is quick to dismantle and easy to transport.
It consists of a base welded together from hot-dip galvanized steel profiles, a straight stainless steel handrail and any turnstile of our production (on the tubular pillars).
|Base dimensions: length x width x height||960 x 917 x 23 mm|
|Weight: turnstile/ base/ railing||46 / 13 / 5 kg|
|Practical throughput/ Maximum throughput||1000 persons per hour / 35 persons per minute|
|Operating temperature range / Humidity||from -30°C to+ 40°C / any, also in areas with frequent rainfall or snowfall|
- The base fits with the following turnstile models: LK-413 , LK-414 or LK-613.
- Outdoor and indoor use, also in areas with frequent snowfall and rainfall.
- Supporting pillars designed to accommodate control readers.
- Four counduit openings in the side walls of the turnstile base.
- Hot-dip galvanized base covered with 3 mm thick non-slip aluminium plate.
- A solid stainless steel railing, available also with a guiding steel plate (the “ski” version).
- Low base profile and slanted ramps prevent tripping.
- The possibility to install counters inside the turnstile housing or direct signals to the external controller.
- Structure resistant to overloads and attempts of forcible entry.
- External 12VDC acoustic signal warning against any unauthorised passage.
- Access to the inside of the turnstile is protected by locks.