UNIVERSAL TRIPOD TURNSTILE
The device’s main application is to support pedestrian access control systems in such places as: swimming pools, stadiums, show halls, ski lifts, workplaces or office buildings.
The in-built passage support drive mechanism and the system of smooth adaptive braking of LK 413 increase the throughput rate of a single pass, and therefore the device is especially recommended for high traffic public areas.
It is also equipped in an automatic braking system of the MTBF coefficient equalling 4 million cycles. Thus, it can be used in high traffic environments, where it is necessary to keep all maintenance works to a minimum.
The impulse which releases the blocking arm may be given by a short circuiting switch, an outside access control reader or a photo-barrier. The turnstile can also be set to work in a passage counter mode.
|Cabinet size: length x width x height (arm)||460 x 250 x 950mm (465mm)|
|Powered by safety transformer||230/24V AC|
|Practical throughput/ maximum throughput||900 persons per hour / 35 persons per minute|
|Arm turns by 120° in||1s|
|Recommended entrance width||500 mm|
Impulse confirming a completed passage
|normally open contacts or voltage impulse
12 or 24V / 0.05s to 1s
0.2s normally open contacts
|Operation||one or two card and transponder readers and one or two photocells|
|Outputs for exterior lamps |
and acoustic signalling device
|2 x 10W/24VAC
1 x 12VDC/0.2A
|Voltage||average: 40VA, maximum 70VA, stand-by 13VA|
|Operating temperature range / Humidity||from -30°C to +40°C/ any, also in areas with frequent rainfall or snowfall
- All inner steel elements are galvanized, the housing is made of acid-resistant stainless steel, all supporting pillars and arms are made of stainless steel in a polished finish.
- Two-way mechanism enables the use of one turnstile both for entering and leaving with a possibility to block backward movement (in prohibited direction).
- In case of power failure or fire alarm arms may be turned freely in both directions without a necessity of additional declutching.
- Special damping elements increase the mechanism’s durability and guarantee that a device functions very quietly.
- In-built clutches regulate the support power of arms, protect the device from damage and the pedestrians from possible injuries.
- Highly configurable microprocessing controller, which is additionally equipped with serial port, allows for the device’s cooperation with various access control systems and photo-barriers as well as for the manual control.
- Possibility to control and regulate the device working parameters from a PC.
- Outdoor and indoor use, also in areas with frequent snowfall and rainfall.
- Optionally, a diode pictogram showing turnstile’s current status.
- Supporting pillars designed to accommodate control readers.
- Access to the inside of the cabinet is secured with locks to prevent any unauthorized interference.
The blocking system is released by the impulse from the external device. After a person passes through, arms of the turnstile are immediately blocked and a signal confirming the passage is issued. You can set an unlimited opening time after the impulse, or set the time after which the device will close the passage if the arm does not move. It is also possible to keep the turnstile unblocked as long as the opening impulse lasts and to block it once the impulse disappears (unless a passage begins beforehand). You can also set the impulse series memory: the device will remember the number of impulses and release the block every remembered number of passages. In the passage counter mode the turnstile allows for passages in one or two selected directions.
- A handle for a card reader fixed to the supporting pillar of a turnstile.
- Signalling lamps fixed to the cover or to the supporting pillar of a turnstile.
- A diode pictogram built in the cover shows information on the direction of passage, stand-by status or blocking.
- External 12VDC acoustic signal warning against any unauthorised passage.
- A device does not require conservation.
- The general inspection of the turnstile’s interior: once a year or every 500 thousand passages.
GUARANTEED DURABILITY OF THE BLOCKING SYSTEM AND OTHER MOVING MECHANICAL ELEMENTS:3 MILLION PASSAGES!