UNIVERSAL TRIPOD TURNSTILE WITH AUTOMATIC DROP ARMS SYSTEM
The LK-716 turnstile with an automatic anti-panic system of three drop arms is designed to work in access control systems for facilities where quick and safe evacuation is a priority or there is a periodic need to lift access control. When the normal operating mode is restored, the arm is automatically raised and placed in the standby position. The built-in electric drive assisting the passage, signaling the release of the lock with a slight movement of the arm and the smooth braking system increase the throughput of the passage. Therefore, this turnstile is recommended especially for places with intensive traffic. It is equipped with an antipassback function. The opening impulse can be given by a button, an external reader or a photo barrier. It is also possible to work in the pass counter mode. The massive vandal-proof head with arms is made entirely of stainless steel.
|Cabinet size: length x width x height (arm)||1090 x 250 x 950mm (490mm)|
|Powered by safety transformer||230/24V AC|
|Practical throughput/ maximum throughput||900 persons per hour / 35 persons per minute|
|Arm turns by 120° in||1s|
|Recommended entrance width||500 mm|
Impulse confirming a completed passage
|normally open contacts or voltage impulse
12 or 24V / 0.05s to 1s
0.2s normally open contacts
|Operation||one or two card and transponder readers and one or two photocells|
|Outputs for exterior lamps |
and acoustic signalling device
|2 x 10W/24VAC
1 x 12VDC/0.2A
|Voltage||average 19VA, maximum 36VA, stand-by 16VA|
|Operating temperature range / Humidity||from -30°C to +40°C/ any, also in areas with frequent rainfall or snowfall|
- All inner steel elements are galvanized, cabinet and rotor made of 304 grade stainless steel, arms of stainless steel in a polished finish.
- Two-way mechanism enables to use one turnstile both for entering and leaving with a possibility to block backward movement (in prohibited direction), turnstiles can thus be available in clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional passage.
- In case of power failure or fire alarm, a drop arm facility activates.
- After restoring normal system conditions, arms are automatically placed in the working position.
- Very low power consumption allows for long-term operation of uninterruptible power supply UPS.
- In-built clutch regulates the motor support power to bars, protects the device from failure and the pedestrians from possible injuries.
- Microprocessing configurable driver facilitates turnstile’s cooperation with various access control systems, and photo-barriers. It can be also controlled by manual switches.
- Interfacing to computer attendance systems via RS485.
- As standard, for interior and exterior application in areas with frequent heavy snowfall and rainfall.
- Optionally, LED display showing turnstile`s current condition.
- External tripod controllers may be fixed to pole’s top.
- Access to the inside of the cabinet is secured with locks to prevent unauthorized interference.
The locking system is released after a short-circuit or voltage impulse from an external device. After one person has passed, a signal confirming the passage is issued and the rotation of the arms is immediately blocked. You can set an unlimited opening time or the time after which the turnstile will lock if the arm has not moved. It is also possible to have the unblocking state as long as the opening impulse lasts, and blocking it when it disappears (unless the arm starts turning earlier). In the fire alarm situation the arm drops down automaticaly. Once the system is back to normal work, arm reset is automatic, with no manual intervention required. The turnstile in cooperation with an additional application can act as a limiter of the number of people staying in the facility. There is also the function of randomly blocking the passage for personal inspection, useful in some production plants. The application also enables direct control of the turnstile and its remote and extended configuration.
In the pass counter mode, the turnstile allows you to freely pass in a selected direction or both ones.
- A handle for a card reader fixed to the turnstile’s supporting pillar.
- signalling lamps fixed to the cover or to the supporting pillar of a turnstile.
- A diode pictogram built in the cover shows information on the direction of passage, stand-by status or blocking.
- External 12VDC acoustic signal warning against any unauthorised passage.
- Lubrication of the locking bolt and blocking cam: once a year or every 300 thousand passages.
- The general inspection of the turnstile’s interior: once a year or every 500 thousand passages.