ELECTROMECHANICAL TRIPOD TURNSTILE LK 613
The device’s main application is to support pedestrian access control systems in such places as: swimming pools, office buildings, workplaces or other installations of standard working conditions with CCTV systems.
It has a simplified locking system based on an electromagnetic actuator.
It is a cheaper but equally functional and failure-free alternative to the LK-413 designed for installations where there is no continuous threat of vandalism and at the same time there are at least minimal maintenance possibilities.
The simplified structure does not affect the throughput of the device, which has an in-built passage support drive mechanism. The function of blocked backward movement is also retained. Thus, the device is especially recommended for high traffic public areas. The impulse which releases the blocking arm may be given by a short circuiting switch, an outside access control reader or a photo-barrier. The turnstile can also be set to work in a passage counter mode.
|Cabinet size: length x width x height (arm)||250 x 950 mm (465mm)|
|Powered by safety transformer||230/24V AC|
|Practical throughput/ maximum throughput||900 persons per hour / 35 persons per minute|
|Arm turns by 120° in||1s|
|Recommended entrance width||500 mm|
Impulse confirming a completed passage
|normally open contacts or voltage impulse
12 or 24V / 0.05s to 1s
0.2s normally open contacts
|Operation||one or two card and transponder readers and one or two photocells|
|Outputs for exterior lamps |
and acoustic signalling device
|2 x 10W/24VAC
1 x 12VDC/0.2A
|Voltage||average 17VA, maximum 34VA, stand-by 14VA|
|Operating temperature range / Humidity||from -30°C to +40°C/ any, also in areas with frequent rainfall or snowfall|
- All inner steel elements are galvanized, the housing is made of acid-resistant satinised stainless steel, all supporting pillars, the head and arms are made of stainless steel in a polished finish.
- Two-way mechanism enables the use of one turnstile both for entering and leaving with a possibility to block backward movement (in prohibited direction).
- In case of power failure or fire alarm arms may be turned freely in both directions without a necessity of additional declutching.
- Very low power consumption allows for a long operating time on the UPS.
- In-built clutches regulate the support power of arms, protect the device from damage and the pedestrians from possible injuries.
- Highly configurable microprocessing controller, which is additionally equipped with serial port allows for the device’s cooperation with various access control systems and photo-barriers as well as for the manual control.
- Possibility to control and regulate the device working parameters from a PC.
- Outdoor and indoor use, also in areas with frequent snowfall and rainfall.
- Optionally, a diode pictogram showing turnstile’s current status.
- Supporting pillars designed to accommodate control readers.
- Access to the inside of the cabinet is secured with locks to prevent any unauthorized interference.
The blocking system is released by the impulse from the external device. After a person passes through, arms of the turnstile are immediately blocked and a signal confirming the passage is issued. You can set an unlimited opening time after the impulse, or set the time after which the device will close the passage if the arm does not move. It is also possible to keep the turnstile unblocked as long as the opening impulse lasts and to block it once the impulse disappears (unless a passage begins beforehand). You can also set the impulse series memory: the device will remember the number of impulses and release the block every remembered number of passages. In the passage counter mode the turnstile allows for passages in one or two selected directions.
- A handle for a card reader fixed to the turnstile’s supporting pillar.
- Signalling lamps fixed to the cover or the supporting pillar of a turnstile.
- A diode pictogram built in the cover shows information on the direction of passage, stand-by status or blocking.
- External 12VDC acoustic signal warning against any unauthorised passage.
- Lubrication of the locking bolt and blocking cam: once a year or every 300 thousand passages.
- The general inspection of the turnstile’s interior: once a year or every 500 thousand passages.